Working at Kinvara Private Hospital
Are you looking for a rewarding career in healthcare? Are you passionate about delivering excellent patient care?
We are always looking for exceptional nursing, operating theatre and allied healthcare professionals to join our team. We also offer a number of non-clinical positions, such as administrative and supportive roles.
We recognise our greatest asset at the Hospital is our staff. We are immensely proud of their commitment to excellent patient care which is well-recognised by patients, Consultants and healthcare regulators.
We are committed to having a workforce that is representative of the community we serve at all levels of the organisation. We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.
We are proud to have a culture of patient safety, continuous improvement, and personal and professional development. This translates into a well-trained, effective and motivated workforce that is able to provide the highest level of patient care.
Join us to become part of the Kinvara family.
Statutory & Mandatory Training
We consider statutory and mandatory training a key investment in our staff, that contributes to excellent patient care.
We provide eLearning and classroom-based training on the following topics;
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Infection Prevention & Control
- Information Governance
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety & Welfare
- Conflict Resolution
- Moving & Handling
Job Types: Full Time / Part Time / Bank – Permanent Contracts
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge/ skills, and experience.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate the courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and patient experience.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Some Weekends
Speak to a member of our team for further information on careers at Kinvara
By submitting information on this form you are giving us permission to contact you regarding your application. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This information will NOT be used for marketing purposes.