Crisalix 3D Imaging Technology
Want to know what your breasts will look like with a 300cc or 400c implant? Worried your result won’t be natural or wondering what you will look like after surgery?
Now you can see your results before surgery using the incredible Crisalix 3D imaging technology. Using this technology, patients can ‘try on’ larger breasts, a smoother nose or fuller lips, getting the exact size and shape they desire, all before they go ahead with surgery. Patients at Kinvara Private Hospital will no longer have to rely on their imagination or other patients before-and-after photos to guess their results.
A Simple Process
At your consultation, a 3D camera will capture an image of your body which is then uploaded to the Crisalix imaging software, which will instantly create a 3D image of you.
The software is then programmed with the specifics of your procedure, to create a 3D image of yourself after surgery.
What Kinds of Results Does Crisalix Simulate?
- Breast Enlargement— Try out different implant sizes, shapes and projections
- Rhinoplasty— View your redefined nose from all angles
- Facelift procedures— Experience the new you without wrinkles and sagging skin or see how your newly defined jawline and neck will look
- Botox — See your fine lines and wrinkles disappear before your eyes
- Eyelid surgery— Peek at a younger version of you, without droopy or puffy eyelids
- Lip augmentation— Get a glimpse of your new fuller, yet natural-looking, pout
What are the benefits of the advanced Crisalix system and how does it revolutionise the plastic surgery process?
- Your body, your results.The advanced imaging system uses photos of your face and body — instead of a simulation model
- Trying out different looks is easy.Crisalix gives you the freedom to ‘try on’ different options until the 3D image matches your desired look
- It gives you peace of mind.After a consultation using Crisalix, you can go into surgery with confidence, knowing what kind of results you can expect
- Alter your image, alter your results.Easy-to-program software allows your consultant to tweak the 3D image —and your procedure — to meet your surgery goals
- Compare before-and-after images easily.View your before and simulated “after” images side by side
- The new you, from every angle.View your new look from multiple angles with the innovative 3D technology
- Access your results from anywhere.The web-based software allows you to access your simulated results wherever you are