Affordable self-pay treatment
Why have your treatment at Kinvara
- Treatment in a modern, clean private hospital
- See a leading specialist at your convenience
- Treatment at a time to suit you
- Package prices with no hidden costs
No hidden costs
Our fixed price package includes your pre-assessment, Consultant-led treatment, follow up with your Consultant, suture removal, dressings and the reassurance of six months’ aftercare should you need it.
Your fixed price will be confirmed in writing following your initial consultation. The fixed price package also covers treatment for any clinical complications directly related to your surgery for six months following your discharge from our hospital following the procedure, provided that such post-operative care and complications are treated at our hospital; and you have followed the advice of your Consultant and other healthcare professional involved in your care or treatment at our hospital.
For cosmetic surgery, if the cosmetic result of your surgery meets the Consultant’s expectation, any revision surgery will be chargeable at Kinvara standard fees.
What is included in the price
- Pre-operative assessment and standard tests
- Operating theatre fee
- Hospital fee (ward stay, food, nursing care, inpatient dressings and medications, Resident Medical Officer cover, outpatient clinic visit and dressing clinic visit if required)
- Consultant Anaesthetist fees
- Consultant fee for your procedure, in-patient care and one post-operative follow-up appointment with your Consultant
- Standard prostheses/implants (except where stated)
- Physiotherapy whilst you are an in-patient at the hospital (if specified in your quotation letter)
What is not included
- Outpatient diagnostic services
- Non-standard prosthesis/implants
- Additional treatment or overnight stays, beyond those indicated
- Post-discharge tests
- Out-patient consultations either before or after your in-patient care (unless specified in the above list)
- Out-patient physiotherapy
- Costs associated with unrelated medical conditions
- Journeys by taxi or private ambulance.